January 7, 2018
BBQ Chicken Sandwich w/ Honey Lime Slaw
Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
Amount Ingredient Description
3 Bags House of Raeford Pulled Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Meat, Thawed (3#/Bag)
7 Gallons BBQ Sauce
55 WG Rolls, 2oz./Roll
2# Cabbage, Shredded
3.5C Light Mayonnaise
3.5C Lime Juice
1. Prepare chicken: Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place chicken in large hotel pans.
3. Toss chicken with bbq sauce until well combined.
4. Cover with foil and heat until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°F
5. Prepare Slaw: Place cabbage in large bowl. Toss with mayonnaise, lime juice
and honey. Hold until service.
6. Prepare Sandwiches: Place 3.75oz of bbq chicken mixture on each roll using a
7. Top chicken with 2oz. Slaw using a #16 scoop. Place top of roll on slaw.
8. Serve immediately
2oz Meat/Meat Alternate
2 Grain Equivalents
¼C Other Vegetable
BBQ Chicken Sandwich