JOB POSITION: Sanitation Supervisor
LOCATION: W. Columbia, SC
DATE POSTED: September 23, 2019
Responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of poultry processing equipment and lines. Works in a supervisory capacity overseeing work of sanitation team. To maintain the Production Processing Plant and grounds clean, as well as other tasks assigned by the Plant Manager, Complex Manager and applicable governmental agencies, such as the USDA.
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing production environment with specific experience managing sanitation process. Food industry experience preferred.
- Be dependable and honest.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Be able to work overtime when needed.
- Frequently lift/move hoses, equipment, chemical containers weighing 20-80 lbs. throughout every work shift.
- Assist in transporting heavy equipment with forklifts or other devices.
- Wear employer-specified protective gear, including three pairs of gloves, face/eye shields, aprons, boots, etc. (some of which to be supplied by employer).
- Exposure to chemical cleaning solution (with protective gear).
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. during long periods.
- Perform all tasks safely and in a manner that will not create or pose a direct threat to the health and/or safety of the sanitation worker or any other person.
High school diploma or GED and some college or technical school required.
HR CONTACT NAME: Lanaia Wood